Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
iOS browser for vid chat on iPad?
I was using Puffin but it has died.....anyone know another that supports flash?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I was also using Puffin, it was pretty good and I thought it will never end because the online was pretty good. I don't know what alternatives you can have but I think that if you search for Puffin on the App store there could be some other cool apps in recommendations, I guess there are a lot of platforms where you can have fun and not only. Personally I started to work for www.score88poker.bid as a dealer for live games and there I should be naked. They give me pretty good money, moreover it is very easy to work.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Waldenverney said: I was also using Puffin, it was pretty good and I thought it will never end because the online was pretty good. I don't know what alternatives you can have but I think that if you search for Puffin on the App store there could be some other cool apps in recommendations, I guess there are a lot of platforms where you can have fun and not only. Personally I started to work for https://www.score88poker.bid/mobile.php as a dealer for live games and there I should be naked. They give me pretty good money, moreover it is very easy to work.

Btw, they need people there.

If this reply breaks our rules please